A Nightmare to Remember International Horror Film Festival
Hosted by Miss Misery
7 to 10pm
Opera Plaza Cinema Theater
601 Van Ness Avenue S.F CA, 94102
We are a Judged Short Film Festival Featuring 20min and under Short Films and Trailers.
In this 3 hour film festival
2 hours are dedicated to all the featured short films and trailers and 1 hour for our special guests and prize give away's.
The first 20 people in line will receive prizes.
If you are submitting a short horror film
or trailer here is our guidelines.
1. Short Films should be 20min and under.
2. Trailers should be no longer then 3 min's
3. All submissions should be horror related.
4. All submissions should be in DVD format.
5. There is not currently a submission fee but we do ask that all film makers
A. Help support and promote the festival.
B. If you are showing up to the festival we ask that you pay the $12 admission fee to see the festival.
The 5th Annual A Nightmare To Remember Film Festival is scheduled for June16th 2012.
The deadline for film and trailer submission is April 30th 2010.
If your company would like to sponsor our film festival please contact us about our sponsor levels.